MIPS Technologies will showcase its range of Mutoh innovations at FESPA Africa 2018 and Sign Africa between 12th – 14th September in Johannesburg.
The new Mutoh innovations will include:
- The Mutoh ValueJet 1324X solvent print sign and display printer. It is easy to install, operate and maintain. The printer uses Mutoh Eco Ultra and UMS inks.
- The Mutoh ValueJet 1604WX is suitable for start-up and established businesses. It is compact, budget-friendly and ideal for daily sublimation needs.
- The Mutoh ValueJet 1624X printer can be configured with the Mutoh Eco Ultra or UMS inks. It is ideal for long-term indoor and outdoor sign and display applications including banners, posters, wall coverings, backlit signage, POS displays, fine art reproductions, vehicle graphics, sticker and more.
- The Mutoh DrafStation RJ-900XG printer is suitable for day-to-day sublimation printing, for both start-up and established businesses who are seeking to widen their product portfolio.
- The Mutoh ValueCut 1300 cutter has a cutting width of 1320mm (52”).
- The Mutoh ValueJet 426UF enables users to print an unlimited number of promotional items such as phone cases, pens, awards, golf balls and more.
- The X Pro 1.7m heat press features an oil-heated drum calender which is designed for the thermic transfer from dye sublimation transfer paper to fabric and for fixing the printed ink on fabric.
Visit here for more information on FESPA Africa 2018 and visit here to registration online.
by Practical Publishing