MIPS to showcase Mutoh innovations at FESPA Africa 2018 and Sign Africa
MIPS Technologies will showcase its range of Mutoh innovations at FESPA Africa 2018 and Sign Africa between 12th – 14th September in Johannesburg.
The new Mutoh innovations will include:
- The Mutoh ValueJet 1324X solvent print sign and display printer. It is easy to install, operate and maintain. The printer uses Mutoh Eco Ultra and UMS inks.
- The Mutoh ValueJet 1604WX is suitable for start-up and established businesses. It is compact, budget-friendly and ideal for daily sublimation needs.
- The Mutoh ValueJet 1624X printer can be configured with the Mutoh Eco Ultra or UMS inks. It is ideal for long-term indoor and outdoor sign and display applications including banners, posters, wall coverings, backlit signage, POS displays, fine art reproductions, vehicle graphics, sticker and more.
- The Mutoh DrafStation RJ-900XG printer is suitable for day-to-day sublimation printing, for both start-up and established businesses who are seeking to widen their product portfolio.
- The Mutoh ValueCut 1300 cutter has a cutting width of 1320mm (52”).
- The Mutoh ValueJet 426UF enables users to print an unlimited number of promotional items such as phone cases, pens, awards, golf balls and more.
- The X Pro 1.7m heat press features an oil-heated drum calender which is designed for the thermic transfer from dye sublimation transfer paper to fabric and for fixing the printed ink on fabric.
The Green Grads EPSON cco-cextile challenge graduates showcase their talents
Exhibiting at Manchester’s historic Victoria Baths during the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair the Epson Eco-Textile Challenge graduates received an enthusiastic welcome.
Neil Felton on investing into the print community via FESPA Associations
FESPA's CEO, Neil Felton speaks to Debbie McKeegan about the important or reinvesting and supporting the print community. FESPA achieves this by investing into its 37 global Associations.
Business development: screen printing or digital printing?
Screen printing and digital printing are 2 common printing processes in sign-making. But what are the differences between the 2, what are their advantages and disadvantages, and how can printers earn the most money using new technologies?
Forgra Colour Management Symposium to offer guidance on how to improve efficiency and reduce waste
Paul Sherfield speaks to Andy Kraushaar, Head of Pre-Press Technology at Fogra about the Fogra Colour Management Symposium coming up in February 2024 and why it’s an important event to help you improve efficiency and reduce waste.