Italian digital ink manufacturer J-Teck3 will present its new series of textile pigment inks for Epson and Kyocera printheads at next month's FESPA 2017.
“The event is the perfect occasion to present our newly developed J-tex pigment textile series,” said J-Teck3 sales director Italo Mariani.
“We have been working on this project for a long time and we are now proud to launch two product lines, one for Epson and one for Kyocera printhead technology, which complete our range of quality products for the digital textile market.”
J-Tex are water-based pigment inks designed to work in printers with piezo-electric printheads. They are available in two different versions: J-Tex P-E which is fully compatible with Epson printheads; and J-Tex P-K, which is fully compatible with Kyocera printheads.
Designed for direct printing on a variety of fabrics among which cotton, cotton/poly blends, synthetic fabrics and viscose, they can be used in many applications. The most common applications are fabrics for fashion and home furnishings (cloths, sofa covering, cushions, curtains).
J-Tex pigments are manufactured in nine vibrant colours containing a specific binder that enables supreme printability, excellent wash and rub fastness. The use of a specific pre-treatment will increase the printing results allowing for more brilliant colors, higher definition and utmost adhesion to the fabric.
“We’re very excited about our new J-Tex pigments; they are the result of J-Teck 3’s steady attention to the evolution of digital printing to meet the growing demands of the textile market,” said Luca Guggiari, J-Teck 3 brand R&D manager.
Also on display at FESPA 2017 will be other J-Teck3 solutions for sublimation and direct printing on polyester including:
- J-Cube, dedicated to industrial printers equipped with Kyocera, Ricoh, Panasonic and Konica Minolta printheads.
- J-Next subly, suitable for Epson DX6 and DX7 print heads, available in a variety of shades to satisfy the many different requirements of the digital printing market.
- J-Lux is the specialty sublimation ink for Epson and Kyocera printheads, with high light fastness, dedicated to applications requiring a very high resistance to light exposure.
- J-Eco Subly Nanon, the evergreen J-Teck ink, allows reliable print with high quality performances.
- J-Eco Print Nano HF, disperse ink for direct printing to be used on Epson printers. It offers bright colors with high fastness quality for printing polyester fabrics in fashion and home decoration applications.
Register today to visit Neschen at FESPA 2017
Industry members that are keen to learn more about the latest ink solutions from J-Teck3 can visit the manufacturer on the stand B64 in the Hall A1 at FESPA 2017.
Taking place from May 8-12 at the Hamburg Messe, in Hamburg, Germany, the exhibition will play host to many major brands from across the global market.
For more information on the event, the companies that will exhibit and to sign up to attend as a visitor, please visit: www.fespa2017.com.
Delegates can save 70€ entry fee to the exhibition by registering via the website and quoting reference code: FESG702. Discover how a visit to FESPA 2017 can benefit your business and register today.