Brother releases GTXpro, the latest direct to garment printer
Brother At Your Side has launched the Brother GTXpro, their latest direct to garment printer which is currently available at their certified dealers.
Brother experienced success after launching the mass production machine GTXpro BULK a few months ago. The GTXpro provides the benefits of an operator friendly high-end direct-to-garment printer accompanied with leading technology from Brother.
Newly Designed Industrial White Print Head
- Newly developed white print head technology with inside ink circulation, which results in using less white ink for cleaning.
High-Speed Print Mode
- The new design of the white print head features more nozzles compared to previous
models. This addition results in a 10% faster printing with special “fast mode” print settings.
Optimized Maintenance Process:
- Automatic cleaning processes significantly increases productivity.
- OekoTex Passport and GOTS 5.0 certified Innobella Textile Inks
- Installation and training by an authorized Brother DTG technician
- Additional Print Height Sensor: The new sensor technology detects if the platen is too low in order to reduce ink mist and ensures high print quality.
- Print Reservation Function for higher productivity
- Easy printing on a wide variety of textiles such as trousers, shoes, caps and much more.
- Printing on various materials is possible, from cotton to silk or polyester - all featuring the same ink.
- Compact industrial design and size suitable for all kind of production environment.
- Easy to move and add to any production – for a flexible process modulation of your production.
- All additional products from the GTX can be used with the GTXpro.
The Green Grads EPSON cco-cextile challenge graduates showcase their talents
Exhibiting at Manchester’s historic Victoria Baths during the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair the Epson Eco-Textile Challenge graduates received an enthusiastic welcome.
Neil Felton on investing into the print community via FESPA Associations
FESPA's CEO, Neil Felton speaks to Debbie McKeegan about the important or reinvesting and supporting the print community. FESPA achieves this by investing into its 37 global Associations.
Business development: screen printing or digital printing?
Screen printing and digital printing are 2 common printing processes in sign-making. But what are the differences between the 2, what are their advantages and disadvantages, and how can printers earn the most money using new technologies?
Forgra Colour Management Symposium to offer guidance on how to improve efficiency and reduce waste
Paul Sherfield speaks to Andy Kraushaar, Head of Pre-Press Technology at Fogra about the Fogra Colour Management Symposium coming up in February 2024 and why it’s an important event to help you improve efficiency and reduce waste.