FESPA confirms full conference programme ahead of FESPA 2017
FESPA has confirmed details of its full and comprehensive conference programme for FESPA 2017, taking place from 8 - 12 May at the Hamburg Messe.
The schedule, which has been put together with the needs and interests of print service providers and sign-makers in mind, will deliver key insights and market knowledge across digital, screen, industrial, textile and interior printing industries, as well as non-printed signage.
The FESPA 2017 conference schedule comprises 23 individual sessions, starting at 12.30pm on Monday 8 May and running the course of the show until 13.00pm on Friday 12 May.
Recently added seminars include:
- Industrial Printing – Focus on Electronics by Sean Smyth, print consultant at Smithers Pira
- Global Digital Textiles Inkjet Printing Trends & Market Growth by Justin Hayward, director at CIR.
- Enhance your Designs with Dynamic Illumination by Lei Ly, director at Vivalyte
- Ordinary Vinyl for Extraordinary Designs by Bogdan Viorel, product manager at Mac-Tac
- Print and Pattern Direction for S/S 18 by Jennifer Castoldi, founder of Trendease
In addition to these seminars, each day of the show will conclude at 3pm with a dedicated Panel Session from expert industry commentator and editor Sonja Angerer. These sessions include:
- Textile printing - Fashion Victim or Captain Future – Where do we go now in textile printing?
- Industrial Inkjet - Industry 4.0 and Industrial Inkjet: Disruptive forces at work
- Corrugated Print & Packaging - Outside the box – How inkjet can help the packaging and display industry to secure their markets
- Printed interiors: My home is my castle – How world politics may influence printed interior design markets
The full FESPA 2017 conference programme can be viewed at www.fespa2017.com/fespa-conference-2017
FESPA head of events Duncan MacOwan commented: “We’re delighted to be able to bring together such a wealth of industry expertise. With the speciality print landscape constantly evolving in response to changing trends and technology updates, the FESPA 2017 conference programme will provide delegates with the most up-to-date source of information."
"Topics range from direct-to-garment and promotional products to industrial, digital printing and business solutions, so the conference programme will deliver all the insight and knowledge PSPs need to think about how to develop their business."
“Education and knowledge share are at the heart of FESPA’s organisational mission. The onsite educational seminars at our events worldwide are an important part of our re-investment programme where we use profits to benefit the print community.”
Delegates can save 70€ entry fee to the exhibition by registering via the website and quoting reference code: FESG702. Discover how a visit to FESPA 2017 can benefit your business and register today.
How does it work: from file to ink droplet
Sonja Angerer describes the process of how customers send files to printers for output.
How to design products for a Circular Economy
In this podcast we speak to Sam Taylor from De Ronde Creative Hub about designing products for a circular economy, how to engineer the maximum reuse of raw materials, consumerism in fast fashion and the use of AI regarding the future of sustainability and much more.
The latest trends and opportunities in creative and smart sportswear
James Gatica discusses the latest trends in creative and smart sportswear and the available opportunities for printers.
FESPA Brasil 2024 surpasses 90% occupancy in exhibition area
FESPA and APS events are proud to announce FESPA Brasil 2024 will return to São Paulo, Brasil from 11th – 14th March 2024. The exhibition will take place at the Blue Pavilion of Expo Center Norte and the exhibition area has already reached 92% capacity in merely 3 months.