Dataline Solutions will demonstrate how its MultiPress solution helps sign and large-format companies to become more efficient and productive by adopting this scalable and modular administration and production automation software.
Dataline, the market leader in ERP/MIS solutions for sign and print production companies will exhibit at the Global Print Expo 2019 following increased market demand for a thorough automation software for administration and production. MultiPress, the Dataline flagship solution, recently scooped the Audience Prize at the Sign & Print show in the Netherlands for its new features to facilitate mobile project management and browser-based calculation functionalities. Dataline earned its software stripes in the Benelux market and is currently expanding its European market reach. At the Global Print Expo 2019, the company aims to help sign, large format and textile companies to become more efficient and productive.
Not your average software at FESPA 2019
Dataline Solutions will highlight two new, powerful applications:
- With the MultiPress Installation App, mobile employees can manage the administration of sign and large format projects in real time at the customer's premises. Including uploading photos. Dataline recently launched this app at the Sign & Print fair in Gorinchem in The Netherlands, where it received the Innovation Award (audience award). “The Netherlands are considered one of the most innovative countries in the world, this award is a recognition to our ongoing dedication for demand-tailored improvements in our software.” Dirk Deroo, CEO of Dataline, comments.
- The MultiPress Calculation Wizard enables making simple, fast, and accurate price calculations which can be quite complex. This application is integrated into a webstore and allows purchasers to request correct prices directly online.
Dirk Deroo adds: “MultiPress and Dataline have been a software or consultancy partner for over 20 years to companies in the Benelux – we’ve been at the forefront of innovation always and Europe is noticing. Our software is modular and scalable for those who know what they want but are not aware of what they actually need. We want to show the benefits of our software during some 1-1 information sessions at FESPA to inform people thoroughly.”
MultiPress ERP/MIS software - increasing productivity and profitability at sign, large format and textile companies everywhere
MultiPress is a ERP/MIS software that automates the administration and production at graphics’ companies. To date, over 800 companies have successfully implemented the software, with over 8000 people using the software to its advantage.
The main advantages of MultiPress include:
- Administrative simplification: CRM, quotations, calculation, production planning, invoicing, and logistics will form one linked data chain. This significantly reduces the error rates and increases the throughput of orders. The process is fully streamlined from online ordering to onsite assembly;
- Production automation: MultiPress not only looks after the production planning, but it also stores, checks, and repairs files in preflight and imposition, and performs tiling or production optimisation; and more. In this way, MultiPress users can highly automate their production thanks to JDF links with workflow and RIP software from companies such as Agfa, Caldera, OneVision, or Switch.
- Extensive quality control: the automation of the administration and production in one integrated workflow implies a significant reduction of the error rate and guarantees production down to the last details.
Dirk Deroo concludes: “The sign, large format and textile markets throughout Europe are growing – they’re professionalising at lightning speed. Many of these often young and dynamic companies are looking for modular and scalable solutions to simplify their administration and streamline their production,” Dirk Deroo concludes, “MultiPress has the knowledge and experience to strengthen these companies for the future. After implementation, our customers experience a rapid increase in their productivity and profitability. It’s why what they come for and why they stay. We hope to convey that at FESPA 2019 too.”
FESPA Global Print Expo 2019 is Europe’s largest speciality print exhibition for screen and digital wide format print, textile printing and signage solutions. Visit Dataline Solutions at stand F37 in hall A5 at the Messe Munich between the 14-17 May 2019 and discover the available features. Please use promo code FESG902 to register for free.
by FESPA Staff