Read from the experts about the latest printing news, varying from screen and digital printing, laser cutters, printing inks, packaging and more.
Explore FESPA's global portfolio of events, exhibitions and conferences aimed at the international print trade.
FESPA is a global federation of 37 national associations for the screen printing, digital printing and textile printing community.
Join today and benefit from a wealth of benefits to boost your business.
Brother At Your Side has launched the Brother GTXpro, their latest direct to garment printer which is currently available at their certified dealers.
Brother experienced success after launching the mass production machine GTXpro BULK a few months ago. The GTXpro provides the benefits of an operator friendly high-end direct-to-garment printer accompanied with leading technology from Brother.
Newly Designed Industrial White Print Head
- Newly developed white print head technology with inside ink circulation, which results in using less white ink for cleaning.
High-Speed Print Mode
- The new design of the white print head features more nozzles compared to previous
models. This addition results in a 10% faster printing with special “fast mode” print settings.
Optimized Maintenance Process:
- Automatic cleaning processes significantly increases productivity.
- OekoTex Passport and GOTS 5.0 certified Innobella Textile Inks
- Installation and training by an authorized Brother DTG technician
- Additional Print Height Sensor: The new sensor technology detects if the platen is too low in order to reduce ink mist and ensures high print quality.
- Print Reservation Function for higher productivity
- Easy printing on a wide variety of textiles such as trousers, shoes, caps and much more.
- Printing on various materials is possible, from cotton to silk or polyester - all featuring the same ink.
- Compact industrial design and size suitable for all kind of production environment.
- Easy to move and add to any production – for a flexible process modulation of your production.
- All additional products from the GTX can be used with the GTXpro.
Enquire today about joining your local FESPA Association or FESPA Direct
Just choose your country in the list below and we'll find your local association