Read from the experts about the latest printing news, varying from screen and digital printing, laser cutters, printing inks, packaging and more.
Explore FESPA's global portfolio of events, exhibitions and conferences aimed at the international print trade.
FESPA is a global federation of 37 national associations for the screen printing, digital printing and textile printing community.
Join today and benefit from a wealth of benefits to boost your business.
Brother has combined the advantages of the GTX with an innovative bulk ink system, together with a new, improved print head and a whole range of features.
The Brother GTXpro Bulk is a space-saving and reasonably priced industrial direct-to-garment printer for mass production without sacrificing the well-known advantages of the GTX.
Revolutionary New Bulk Ink system
- Cost-saving Bulk ink system for high production quantities. Available in 1,8 liter and 18 liter containers.
New Industrial White Print Head Design
- New developed white ink print head technology for inside the print head ink circulation, which results in less white ink waste.
Reduced Maintenance & Time
- Reduced Maintenance and reduced waiting time – the new cap design leads to less purging time, the larger colour sub-tanks are refilled during the printing process.
-Print reservation function for higher productivity
Optimal Print Height
- The new sensor technology detects whether the distance from the print head to the textile is too much and of course also if the textile could touch the print head.
- Additional sensor for detecting whether platen is too low, to reduce ink mist and assure print quality.
- The low sensor function can be disabled if required.
High Speed Print Mode
- The new white ink print head design allows the usage of more nozzles than previous models, which allows up to 10% faster printing with special print settings.
Network and USB connection
for full industrial production integration
Enquire today about joining your local FESPA Association or FESPA Direct
Just choose your country in the list below and we'll find your local association