Pandemic or not - build a happy and healthy work place
Printing SA, in partnership with Health Squared and Agility are running webinar that will be addressing how to prioritise overall health and wellbeing in the printing, signage, packaging and visual communications sectors.
During the session, you can engage with the experts on how to maximise your most valuable asset amidst a crisis: your staff. The webinar will be hosted by Meggan McCarthy, Editor of Africa Print.
2020 has proven that mental wellness is more important than ever. Whether your employees are working from home, back at the office, or both, there has been a significant change to the workplace. The panel of industry-leading experts will answer questions about the real-world challenges in today’s workplace, such as:
- How to build a culture of wellbeing and resilient employees who can deal with stress.
- How to maintain a healthy and happy workforce to ensure your optimal productivity.
- Are you legally entitled to compel your staff to take the COVID-19 vaccine?
- What can responsible organisations put in place to facilitate holistic wellness and self-care?
- Marcia le Roux, Sales Executive for Agility Channel.
- Hannele Steyn, Founder and CEO behind The Passion 4 Wholeness range of healthy food.
- Jermaine Naicker, Printing SA KwaZulu-Natal Regional Chamber Manager.
- Dr. Jacques Snyman, Medical Director of Agility Health.
- Juan Royffe, Traumatologist.
The first 50 people to register will get a FREE two week pass to use at any Planet Fitness gym. If you are unable to attend the webinar you can still register and receive the recording of the webinar.