A fancier name for screen process. It's a more formally correct name than "screen process," which can become confused with halftone screens. It's also often used by the sort of art gallery that calls inkjet prints "giclée," and gravure prints "intaglio."

We use cookies to operate this website and to give you the best experience we can. To find out more about which cookies we use, why we use them and how you can manage your cookies please see our Cookie Policy. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies.