Our objective is to support our 37 Associations by augmenting their individual membership benefits with a range of products and services. These include; access to unparalleled industry resources, national, regional and international networking events, publications, market intelligence, industry news, a comprehensive technical library and a social media platform that connects members across the globe.
Our mission is “to be the leading globally connected imaging community”.
Over the past 7 years, FESPA has reinvested over €4m in its membership community to deliver real value on the ground. It has enabled Associations to host local events, seminars, training and activities that are tailored to meet the needs of their respective members.
The overview of just a few of the features that members can benefit from in addition to those offered by FESPA's National Associations can be found below:
- Membership of your local FESPA Association automatically brings you membership of FESPA giving companies greater credibility in an increasingly competitive market.
- FESPA's Planet-Friendly Guide is the most comprehensive single-source guide for screen and digital printers in relation to environmental issues. Easy to follow and exclusive for members.
- Stimulate your senses with Sensations. The ultimate portfolio of screen-printed special effects shows how images can be enhanced to deliver better results for your clients at a discounted rate for members.
- According to an InfoTrends survey, over 72% of the print community relies on FESPA for industry-related information. That's not surprising! The World Wide Survey research project on the future of wide format print provides FESPA members with free access to high quality data on the future of the industry. For non-members, the cost of this research is €2000. The FESPA Economy Survey 4 provides insight on the wide format print industry in recovery and how it is developing.
- Throughout the year there are a number of Regional Events designed to inspire, educate and inform about key issues such as innovation, sustainability, new technology and technical issues giving participants a greater awareness of what is achievable.
- Every FESPA event includes significant opportunities to network with other printers, suppliers, brand managers and/ or industry specialists helping members to build business relationships.
- FESPA.com offers members exclusive access to a number of essential services. The technical resource library is being developed and will be packed with useful information while the FESPA Map is the ultimate directory of events, contacts, members and news items. The FESPA website offers members a one-stop solution saving valuable time.
- FESPA continues to evolve and lead the industry. It is committed to exploring new products and services that will offer members even greater value so revisit this page to keep up to date.
You can contact your local FESPA Association or enter your details into the form below and we'll pass your details on to your local assocation.