About the show
FESPA Digital is the largest, most comprehensive and international digital wide format print exhibition. With a market share worth a massive €100,000 billion worldwide, it is extremely important for print service providers to “Dive Deeper” and discover more about how digital technology can help them add new capabilities and services to create new depths of revenue.
The ‘ocean of opportunity’ for the printer at FESPA is huge. By ‘diving deeper’, visitors to FESPA Digital have the chance to make new discoveries – technologies, consumables, techniques, processes, applications, customers, business models and more– that can help to grow their business.
FESPA isn’t just a print show; below the surface FESPA covers more content than any other exhibition in it’s market. Not just business owners, printers and PSPs are invited, but also a large calibre of designers, product managers, brands, agencies, marketers and advertisers attend to learn, investigate and network.
Featuring more than 400 global exhibitors, with a phenomenal range of products and services, covering product launches and solutions for wide format digital printing, textile printing, garment decoration, screen printing, signage and digital signage; application, finishing, software, hardware, machinery, substrates, inks, business management and more.
INDUSTRY SECTORS AT FESPA Digital 2014
• Inkjet technology
• Wide format digital machinery, consumables & inks
• Pre-press and design software
• Narrow format machinery (commercial printing machinery)
• Digital signage
• Garment decoration
• Promotional products & work wear
• T-shirt printing machinery & inks
• Home textiles and interior markets
• Sublimation and transfer printing
• Cleaning products, chemicals & adhesives
• Media and substrates
• Promotional products
• Finishing products
• Trade services
• Indoor & outdoor sign & display systems
• Digital signage
• Print and business management software